Newby Bridge Caravan Park FAQs
Frequently asked questions
All you need to do is ask
You'll find answers to some of the most common queries right here. However, if you can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to get in touch - we'd be happy to help.
- What are your season dates?
Our season runs from the 1st March 2022 – 6th January 2023.
- Can I bring my dog?
Yes, you are able to bring up to two dogs per pet-friendly unit. There is a charge of £25 per dog.
- What time is check-in?
Check-in is from 4pm onwards.
- What time is check-out?
Check-out is before 10am.
- What are the reception opening times?
Reception is open every day from 8:30am to 5pm.
- How much will the deposit be?
The deposit will be 25% of the booking total.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- I’m bringing a baby, are a travel cot and high chair provided?
Travel cots and high chairs are available on request, free of charge. If you would like to add these to your booking, please contact us on 01539 587 842. Subject to availability. Please note that bedding is not provided for the travel cot and the mattress supplied is thin, so you will need to bring your own.
- Are there accessible facilities?
Yes, we have an accessible caravan on park called Derwent. Please enquire for more details or see our accessibility page for details.
- Is there a washing machine on site?
Yes, we have laundry facilities which cost £3 per wash. Please note that the machines are only able to accept £1 coins.
- What is the phone reception like?
Signal on the park is very good across all phone networks.
- What COVID-19 measures do you have in place?
- Do you have Wi-Fi ?
Due to our rural location Wi-Fi is limited on site but we have 4G.