Newby Bridge Country Caravan Park
Our primary focus will always be the health and wellbeing of both our staff and customers, and we ask that you continue to support us as we work, listening to current Government guidance to keep you, our team, and communities safe.
- Test & Trace – we advise all owners and holidaymakers on park to continue to support track and trace work and register their presence on Park using the NHS COVID app.
- All holiday guests are still encouraged to check in via GuestStay.
- Please do not travel if you feel unwell, contact us, follow the Gov. guidance, and get a test.
- Please consider wearing a face covering in busy and enclosed areas.
- Please give each other space and preferably meet others outside.
- We will continue with our enhanced cleaning routines.
- We ask that you book an appointment for holiday home sales viewings on 01539 531 578.
We would like to say a massive thank you for all your continued support, patience and understanding as we continue to operate safely adhering to Government guidance.
Please be kind and considerate to your fellow guests on park, our team, and the local community.
Stay safe and well.